November: Cape Breton Christmas Craft Shows! (2014 dates) November 04 2014 3 Comments
The leaves have come and gone, a cozy knit sweater just won't cut it anymore ... winter is coming. The Holiday season is here and it's one of our favorites! Cuddle up with a good movie, hot chocolate, and enjoy the festivities of the season.
SCRUB has a lot of amazing Christmas craft shows and fairs coming up in Cape Breton, and we want you to join us! (You can see a complete list of our events here.)
Scrubs make for perfect Christmas gift. Everyone has skin, and not only is it important to take care of it, it can be fun too! With many different types of all natural scrubs to choose from, there is something for everyone on your Christmas list. Plus with prices starting at $10, you can't go wrong. :)
Cape Breton Christmas Shows
Ladies Night Out Christmas Gala for Cystic Fibrosis
FRIDAY, NOV. 7th
- Location: Membertou Trade & Convention Centre
- 6:30pm to 10pm
- A much deserved night out with friends and family just ahead of the the holiday season, sprinkled with a side of community spirit, forms the base of a new fundraiser under the guidance of the Cape Breton Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis Canada ... read more.
Home Crafters of Cape Breton presents: Christmas Festival Craft Show and Sale
FRIDAY NOV. 7th - SUNDAY NOV. 9th
- Location: Centre 200
- Friday Nov. 7th: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday Nov. 8th: 10am - 8pm
Sunday Nov. 9th: 12pm - 5pm
- It's the Cape Breton Christmas show of the year - and you don't want to miss out! Three days of Christmas extraordinaire featuring local Cape Breton artisans, crafters, bakers, and more.
Christmas at the Port
FRIDAY, NOV. 21st - SATURDAY, NOV. 22nd
- Location: Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion - Port of Sydney
- Friday from 4pm - 9pm. Saturday from 10am - 8pm
- Featuring local talent, food vendors, crafts, and more! Providing a unique experience for people of all ages in our community. FREE to the public.