November: Ottawa Christmas Craft Shows November 18 2014
Ravines Christmas Bizarre
SATURDAY, NOV. 8th
- Location: Ravines Retirement home
- 10am - 2pm
- Live in the Nepean area? Stop by to this big ol' Christmas Bazaar at the Revines Retirement home. It's open to the residence, family and the community. And of course SCRUB will be there with out new Christmas scrub and gift baskets!
Statistics Canada United Way Craft Sale
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 19th
- Location: Statistics Canada's Jean Talon Building Lobby (Parkdale & Scott)
- 9am - 3pm
- Come by and check out our new Christmas Scrubs!! They'll make a great treat for your skin - or the perfect gift and stocking stuffers.
National Resources Canada Christmas Craft Sale
THURSDAY, NOV. 20th
- Location: NRCan 580 Booth Street, Ottawa ON
- 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Annual Christmas craft sale for all the NRCan employees and local area. Join SCRUB and local artisan vendors to finally get some of your Christmas shopping done early! :)
SATURDAY, NOV. 22nd
- Location: Glebe Community Centre
- 10am - 4pm
- Heart, Home & Handmade is a semi-annual boutique event created to showcase some of Ottawa and area's talented handmade designers. It's a modern twist on the conventional craft fair. Shop for one of a kind goods and meet all the local makers, including us! ADMISSION IS FREE! For more info click here.
United Way Artisan Fair
MONDAY, NOV 24th
- Location: 110 Laurier Ave W
- 10am - 2pm
- A fantastic Christmas craft show by the City of Ottawa to raise money for United Way!
SATURDAY, NOV. 29th
- Location: Bethany Hope Centre
- 9am - 2pm
- Come out to the bazaar to support our members of The Parent Enterprise Program and many other community members here at the BHC. Baked goods, warm beverages, handmade crafts, children's activities and much more!
SATURDAY, NOV. 29th
- Location: Algonquin College
- 11am - 3pm
- That's right, Yelp is organizing our FIRST EVER handpicked holiday market that will cross everyone off your holiday shopping list. Local artisans are bringing you the best in handmade products including chic clothing, perfect pet products, all natural skincare, hand crafted cards and signs, accessories, unique jewelry, baked goods, and more!
SUNDAY, NOV. 30th
- Location: Aydelu Centre, Alymer
- 10:30am - 4:30pm
- The Art & Crafts Savoir Faire was born out of a necessity to bring art and crafty goodness to our local community. The first of its kind in our quaint town of Aylmer, we are hoping it will be embraced and loved for providing original and quality handmade wares and art. http://thesavoirfaire.ca/
November: Cape Breton Christmas Craft Shows! (2014 dates) November 04 2014 3 Comments
The leaves have come and gone, a cozy knit sweater just won't cut it anymore ... winter is coming. The Holiday season is here and it's one of our favorites! Cuddle up with a good movie, hot chocolate, and enjoy the festivities of the season.
SCRUB has a lot of amazing Christmas craft shows and fairs coming up in Cape Breton, and we want you to join us! (You can see a complete list of our events here.)
Scrubs make for perfect Christmas gift. Everyone has skin, and not only is it important to take care of it, it can be fun too! With many different types of all natural scrubs to choose from, there is something for everyone on your Christmas list. Plus with prices starting at $10, you can't go wrong. :)
Cape Breton Christmas Shows
Ladies Night Out Christmas Gala for Cystic Fibrosis
FRIDAY, NOV. 7th
- Location: Membertou Trade & Convention Centre
- 6:30pm to 10pm
- A much deserved night out with friends and family just ahead of the the holiday season, sprinkled with a side of community spirit, forms the base of a new fundraiser under the guidance of the Cape Breton Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis Canada ... read more.
Home Crafters of Cape Breton presents: Christmas Festival Craft Show and Sale
FRIDAY NOV. 7th - SUNDAY NOV. 9th
- Location: Centre 200
- Friday Nov. 7th: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday Nov. 8th: 10am - 8pm
Sunday Nov. 9th: 12pm - 5pm
- It's the Cape Breton Christmas show of the year - and you don't want to miss out! Three days of Christmas extraordinaire featuring local Cape Breton artisans, crafters, bakers, and more.
Christmas at the Port
FRIDAY, NOV. 21st - SATURDAY, NOV. 22nd
- Location: Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion - Port of Sydney
- Friday from 4pm - 9pm. Saturday from 10am - 8pm
- Featuring local talent, food vendors, crafts, and more! Providing a unique experience for people of all ages in our community. FREE to the public.