Job Posting - Scrub Events Team Member
One of the coolest parts of being on Team Scrub is going out to unique events and markets in Cape Breton! There is a ton of stuff happening in our local community, and we are so happy to be a part of it.
As we grow as a business, we need some help along the way, growing our team. We're looking for someone to work with us during events from October to December. It is casual work, but if you're looking for extra hours on the weekend and an opportunity to learn about building a local business - this is perfect for you!
- First and foremost, a scrub lover! Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to learn more.
- Friendly, personable, approachable.
- Able to sell. With your own style/approach, but the goal is to sell scrub of course!
- Flexible. As part of the scrub events team, we have mostly weekend events, but we do have a few weekday events as well.
- Looking for a cool part-time gig.
- Would love to work with a local start-up and learn the ropes of the maker world.
Is this YOU? If so, tell us about yourself if the form below: